Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank you Sirius 3 day trials

So today, Kerry was interviewed on Sirius by Seth Rudetsky. They both are so funny! I was laughing the entire time. Kerry was very sweet and adorable, as always =) She sang "On My Own" from Les Miserables. She sounded great!! That's one of my fave songs. She talked about what a bad dancer she is and when she was in Hairspray there was a lot of dancing hehe so she was kind of embarrassed. I was so bummed because they didn't talk about Little Shop or Xanadu!! They ended with "You Can't Stop The Beat" from Hairspray because Kerry likes that song. Here's a couple videos for everyone to watch. The first one is Kerry singing "Somewhere That's Green" from Little Shop. The second one is actually an audio clip of her singing "On My Own." Enjoy!!




No comments: