Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Kerry Butler rules!

So anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a huge fan of Kerry's. For those who don't know me, let me tell you a little about my idol. She is one of the nicest and sweetest people you would ever want to me. I've gotten the opportunity to meet her a couple times and she is an absolute doll. Not only is she super cute and funny, but she has an amazing voice!! She is currently starring in the Broadway musical "Xanadu." If that sounds familiar then you are thinking of the movie "Xanadu" that was made in like the 80's and it was fucking horrible haha Anyway, she was also in my fave musical, Little Shop of Horrors. She played Audrey and she fucking rocked!! I saw her in it a couple times and I would kill to see her play Audrey again. I was listening to the Little Shop cast recording so I thought I would blog about Kerry and how much I adore her =)

No comments: