Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I love shopping

I went to Best Buy today and I picked up the new "Halloween" soundtrack. Overall, it's not bad. You can tell that it's a Rob Zombie cd. There's a lot of dialogue. However, I don't like the new version of the theme song! It sounds very electronic and synthesized. They should have used the original theme song. It would've been much more effective. I also bought the "Halloween 25 years of Terror" dvd. I already owned the original, but this one has a lot of special features yay! I'm really looking forward to the new movie though. "Halloween" is my fave horror movie ever!! I found "Little Miss Sunshine" too =) I love that movie! I still have to buy Rilo Kiley's new album "Under the Blacklight." I'll probably get that on itunes. Here's the trailer for "Halloween" if you haven't seen it already.

No comments: