Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm super excited

Last night I got home from dog sitting all weekend and it was a lot of fun! I was so exhausted and was laying in bed, watching tv. The coolest thing happened...I was flipping through all the channels when I saw the opening credits for some movie. The name of the movie sounded really familiar. It looked like a movie Sienna Guillory, one of my fave actresses, was in! Then I saw her name!! This was a movie I had been wanting to see because she was in it. I just happened to catch it on tv. That was crazy lucky!! So, today I was looking through the usual Broadway sites where I get my news and I found out that Kerry Butler will be doing an interview with Seth Rudetsky on Sirius radio!!!! The interview will air on wed at 2pm!! I'm so excited! I don't have a subscription to Sirius, but I can sign up for a free 3 day trial to listen to it....sooo cool right? You can read about it here and you can sign up for a 3 day trial here. Everyone should listen because Kerry rules! =)

No comments: