Monday, March 9, 2009

Sienna Guillory rules!


A couple months ago, I wrote to her and sent her a pic, asking her to sign it for me. I also sent a pic of my tattoo of her. I wasn't really expecting anything back because she lives in London (where I sent it to her agent) and she's a freakin movie star. She's probably super busy. Well, today I received something back from her!!!! Holy shit! How fuckin awesome is that?! She sent me the pic I sent her, signed with a little note and her headshot, signed with a note! If that wasn't cool enough, she wrote me a letter too! She loves my tattoo and even kept the picture!

I get stuff back from Broadway stars a lot, but what Sienna did was one of the nicest things a celebrity has ever done for me. She's such a sweetheart and I truly appreciate what she did for me. I am the happiest person in the world right now :)

No comments: