Monday, September 22, 2008

Broadway stars and the Sabres!


So on Sat night, I saw Bernadette Peters in concert! She's so amazing. I love her. The highlight of the night for me was when she sang "Fever." She began snapping her fingers and then climbed on top of the piano to sing the rest of the song. She gave the sexiest performance ever. It was so much fun to watch. I've always been a huge Bernadette fan, so getting the chance to see her perform was such a treat.

After I saw Drowsy Chaperone at the beginning of the year, I became a huge fan of Andrea Chamberlain. So I decided to write her and a few weeks later, I received a signed program with a letter attached. She said she didn't have any headshots on tour with her so she sent a signed program instead. She's so nice! Anyway, a few months ago I wrote her again and asked if she wouldn't mind sending me a signed headshot, whenever she got the chance. I really wanted one to add to my collection. Well, today I received a signed headshot from her!!! How freakin awesome is that?! She's so cool.

Tonight, the Sabres play their first pre-season game! Go Sabres! I'm so excited, I cannot wait!!

No comments: