Monday, August 11, 2008

No fear no regrets


That is the motto of the USA men's gymnastics team, who are doing exceptionally well without the Athens Gold Medal winners, the Hamm brothers. Those men have that never give up attitude and are focused on that Gold medal. All the odds are against them and they want to prove to everyone that they can win without the Hamm brothers.

All of the American athletes competing have that determination and are an inspiration to everyone. The USA Softball team plays tonight and I cannot wait! I have absolute faith that they will take home the Gold and go out with a bang. If you haven't heard, Softball will not be played in the 2012 Olympics in London. It's such a shame. The sport of Softball is getting more recognition and is more popular than ever. I really hope they reinstate Softball into the 2016 Olympics.

I know that everyone has heard that French swimmer say they were going to "smash" the American relay team. That relay was the most exciting thing I have ever seen. I know it sounds cliche, but I am fuckin proud to be an American.

No comments: